Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Purple Maroc

• Train wreck (next harvest)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
re: 600W Earth Grow - 12/12 From Seed - Chemdawg - Ice - Blue Dream & More

Defoliated the girls today ~ they're all in bloom & I got a couple dozen good clones out of it :allgood:

image2213.jpg

image2214.jpg

image2215.jpg

LST to come...

Bubblegum and Purple Maroc are the sweetest smelling strains I've ever known.

Comments & constructive criticism are always welcome!

:peace:

Top of the weedend to ya, CA. I've got a couple rooting in different mediums; sponge and breeze block; soaked the cuttings in water and dabbed a little hormone to the tip; all about my pseudo-research me :geek: :laughtwo: Using an old sub-woofer to propagate them under an envirogro CFL.

Most of the cuttings are stored in viles in the fridge for keepsake; anybody know how long they'll stay fresh?

:thanks:

Thanks - I guess I'll be the test dummy then and get back to y'all on that one :Namaste:

Top of the weedend to ya, CA. I've got a couple rooting in different mediums; sponge and breeze block; soaked the cuttings in water and dabbed a little hormone to the tip; all about my pseudo-research me :geek: :laughtwo: Using an old sub-woofer to propagate them under an envirogro CFL.

Most of the cuttings are stored in viles in the fridge for keepsake; anybody know how long they'll stay fresh?

:thanks:

Addaboy, experiment experiment experiment. We will all find our niche :) Nice improvising DIY sounds legit. I had some extra cash so I decided to make a sterlite cloner, almost done with it going to put some work into it today and see how she holds up! I've never tried keeping clones in the fridge either, would like to see your results B :blunt: Fingers crossed for many youngins! Keep up the good work man hope everything is runnin' great :peace: CA

Love your style! Crazy fitting so many in such a small cabinet. Will be interesting to see
It once you get the screen going. Sub'd! :D

Hey folks, sorry to say all growing has gone guerilla, so further documentation will only come around September/ October after harvest. Lets just say DEA don't like my style so much! Love to all x :Namaste:

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom