Mr Bubbles Goes Hydro RDWC

mrbubbles87

Hello fellow growers! :byebye:

For those who haven't seen my previous journals my name is Mr. Bubbles. I have been growing for about 5 years now. During this time I've tried quite a few different methods and have changed/improved my setup more times than I can remember. I have grown over 30 strains and created 10 of my own. Even with my experience I still consider myself a rookie and learn new things every day.

I have not been very active on 420mag for quite awhile and my last few journal attempts were abandoned. Hoping to start a new journal documenting my recent switch from soil to hydro. This will mainly be photos documenting my progress, but feel free to ask any questions.

What strain is it? My grow is perpetual and I am currently running 14 different strains.
If in Veg... For how long? In the past I would usually veg for around 2 to 3 mos. I am finding with my hydro setup that is not necessary. I'm still looking for the sweet spot but aiming for 4 weeks currently.
Soil or Hydro? Hydro (Snypes RDWC) using Hydroton and 3.5 gal buckets with 8in netpots. Very proud of this system. Built it myself for around $250. I currently have 1 6 site. I will be building 1 additional 6 site for veg and then a single 12 site system for flower. In the meantime I'm using the RDWC for veg and using DWC for flower.

Here's a pic of my current veg room...

14776833079131325151326.jpg

Watered the last of my soil plants last night and moved 3 more plants from the RDWC to DWC's in flower. 2 of them are different phenos of tangilope x rollex og. The 3rd is a quantum kush x rollex og.

Here's a few pics of the flower box...

20161028_193724.jpg
20161028_193713.jpg
20161028_193704.jpg
20161028_193512.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom