Desperate subbing question

DudeItsZach

So today I subbed some urine from a buddy who hadn't smoked in about 5 years, he smoke about a month ago (one hit) so just to make sure he was clean I bought a first check marijuana home test kit. He pissed into it and it gave a clean result, however, at this point, after he had pissed into the first check kit, I had to rush to the testing place (labcorp) and he could only muster up enough piss to fill my empty 3 oz bottle halfway so I did the only thing I thought I could do at this point and poured some of the clean urine out of the first check home test cup into the 3 oz bottle to fill it. Will this in anyway affect the outcome of my test at labcorp, is there anything in the testing strips the could have gotten into the urine that would be detectable and raise questions? This is eating away at me so all responses are welcome, knowledgable and semi-knowledgeable.. and do note that only half of the sample i submitted had been in the first check home kit cup.

Re: Desperate subbing question.

Anybody? 38 Views and no advice? I know this is a pretty specific situation but does anyone have any knowledge of how these test strips in the kit work, would they release anything (proteins) into the urine for example that would raise questions at the lab?

Re: Desperate subbing question.

As long as the temp within range and your body wasn't taking any other kinds of drugs you should be great.

Back
Top Bottom