Quick question about subbing

RustyDude

I might have a test coming up for a job that I had no idea I was about to get. I've been a heavy medical user for almost 3 years so there is no way I can pass without subbing, so here is my question....

Should I go with QuickFix 5.7

Or

Powdered Urine Kit

I've read some horror stories about the labs being able to test for the synthetic urine now, Any truth to this?

Also if you have a better product let me know.
:thanks:

-Rusty:bongrip:

Re: Quick question about subbing..

I have used the Testclear product for several years now. I get tested randomly under DOT regs, so I am always ready. I keep a thermos of hot water in my truck. I order the digital thermometer with the kit and it works slick! Haven't heard anything about the labs detecting synthetics. Good luck to ya!

I have used the Testclear product for several years now. I get tested randomly under DOT regs, so I am always ready. I keep a thermos of hot water in my truck. I order the digital thermometer with the kit and it works slick! Haven't heard anything about the labs detecting synthetics. Good luck to ya!

:thanks::thanks::thanks:
:peace:

Have used Quickfix about 15 times for pre-employement and randoms and have never had a problem As long as its done at the main labs(LabCorp and Qwest) you'll pass. Been reports of a couple labs in Oregon that aren't following protocol and have detected synthetic.

Back
Top Bottom