did i get riped off?

yeah depends around here our dimes are 2.5 g's (a dime is 10 dollars) and its light green pretendo, but you can get dirt weed here in vegas for like 140 i mean waffer buds -_- fora QP. but if its chronic then in lamens terms you got hooked up foo ;)

It all depends on the area and the quality. Pics?

EDIT: LOL Pics, what am I thinking. 1.5g should be gone by now.

Not enough money at the time?

Unless it was SUPER-SUPREMO-AWESOME dope, I'd say you were ripped off.

It may be the spoiled Canadian in me though ;)

Around here $30 gets you 2 grams of some pretty good kindbud and an 8th of some decent mids.

around here 30 can get you an 1/8th of some allright stuff, but nothing too great...but then again i can get an 1/8th of some flame for $50 and if i got it i don't mind shell out the other twenty becuase an 1/8 lasts me about a week or so.

mcdowell

Oh yeah well for $30 I can get an ounce of some dirty mexi and have $2 left or buy 1 gram of some bombdigety or a 1/2 gram of some hash or a dozen cookies or 2 candy bars or a pipe or 1/3 ounce of some good mexi or......etc.... hahahahahahahahahahaha and ha

i pay 20 a G of EXCELLENT shit. Breaks up to look like 2 grams. I just got an eighth last night, broke up my last gram just a few secs ago. Plan to smoke a lil before I lay down for the night.

SeXy VeXy said:
Unless it was SUPER-SUPREMO-AWESOME dope, I'd say you were ripped off.

It may be the spoiled Canadian in me though ;)
Haha vexy i always wondered why you were so cool i guess its cause us canadians got the highend on the cannabis stick eh haha and btw 1.7 g for 30 buck is a joke man 4 for 30 is the service up here
~PeacE~

Lol, i guess its not too bad here in the midwest, 30$ gets you around 5-6grams, its just mids & thats all you can get but 20$ can get you 5g if its not a dry spell, if you get 40$ you can get a 1/4 (i know, 1/4s are 7g) hooked up from 7-9g

No offense or anything but if your connex are giving you hookups like that its gotta be some dirt chronic. How could we afford to give good stuff for that cheap?
~PeacE~

where you live has a lot to do with it. Where I live, that is a good deal, but it is more expensive in this part of Saint Louis than other places. As a newbie I once payed $80, yes $80 for an eight of weed from Amsterdam. Probably a ripoff, but it was the best bud I ever had, and I would have rather bought it overpriced than never expirenced... but in general, mids shouldn't cost more than $30 an eighth, $50 for KB, and in rare cases, some stuff might come along worth $60 (once again, expensive where I live), but if anyone is chargin more than $40 for 1/8, they better let you try it first.

Back
Top Bottom