Did I make Feminized seeds

stewbacca6

So i messed up my grow somehow, I dont know if it was when the temp hit 93, my highly fluctuating humidity, or something else but I wound up with seeds in my bud!
Anyway, does this mean i have feminized seeds on my hand? They are actually BC Bud The Purps so I guess its somewhat of a good thing. I want to make sure I will get 100 % female cause I'm only growing one plant next time around. Thanks for the help

IMO yeah. It didn't produce the bananas on it's own. You stressed the plant into producing the bananas. There are others on here who believe opposite but I've grown and handed out 100's of beans like this to friends that I've produced. I'd grow them if they were mine anyway. Try it and see what you think. When you get all females utilizing those feminized beans and your grow goes stress free and you don't produce bananas you know you have feminized seed. If you get bananas no matter what you do then you have a hermaphrodite trait. But if this trait only gives you a few beans per big bud or even less then it's no biggie IMO.
:rofl: I just vaped 3 bags and I'm so stoned the keys are melting...:rofl: Thank goodness for ieSpell.lol If the above doesn't make sense I promise to explain better tomorrow.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom