Did this girl get pollenated?

simondetroit

hermie23.jpg

hermie14.jpg

I had a Hermie ruin my crop a while back and now I"m always on edge. I've had a few successful harvest since the outbreak and I am pretty certain the pollen was elimiated? Any advice would be helpful.:tokin:

Re: Did this girl get pollenated??

I have just today noticed the same thing and am worried - im close to harvest 1-2wks with a few brownish pistols - 2 outa 4 plants have these balls. I started out with fem seeds. Should i try and remove balls, harvest early or do nothing ?

i had some crap hermi on me too and it ruined 75 percent of the crop. all the lowest buds got seeded but thank god none of the colas got one seed. i think a plant hermied very early and the others didnt have enough pistils to really get pollinated.. be carefull because i forgot to wipe down the tops of my 600hps reflector and my 400hps reflector and when the fan blew it fuckin knocked up my bitches again. so be careful once you know one hermid in there it is contaminated. pull everything out and bleach it.

damd fem seeds. after i got a hermi i never ordered them again. i know its an easy shortcut but its like hookers downtown. they may all say they are female, but they sure as hell are not.

It's probably just swollen calyxes.
Just pick one of and see if there is a seed in it.
And the fact it still has two white hairs sticking out of it means it is not pollinated :)

It's probably just swollen calyxes.
Just pick one of and see if there is a seed in it.
And the fact it still has two white hairs sticking out of it means it is not pollinated :)

No seed in the calyx, it's just a bit hard like an undeveloped seed on the way. yes there are 2 white hairs visable but from my experience with hermies this is usually where they start.:peace:

All female plants will produce these sacks. The goal is to not have them grow a seed and instead, fill up with resin. If its hard, probably forming a seed.

Back
Top Bottom