Do i have a problem?

If you lived in my neck of the woods you would be able to smell it as well :cool: It stinks!

I think the high humidity killed the carbon filters, neither worked more than 2 weeks. I made my own 'Ona Bucket' with a fan to deal with the smell. The bucket fan blows the scent into the dehumidifier and the Ona smell then comes out the back of the DH, drier and scented and the inline fan sucks that air into the tent and and the carbon filter sucks the smell out and it smells of washing clothes, mostly. I have to keep the Ona topped up.

I never realised just how much was involved in getting grow conditions right. Its the paranoia that is the killer though. :bitingnails:

I would just keep doing whatever it is you've been doing. Those buds look absolutely fantastic. Excellent Job.

Whoo hoo thanks muttt. I wasn't able to show anyone so I didn't know how I was doing. I am ok now I know they look nice. Looks can be deceiving but I am very hopeful. It must be years since I smoked anything decent. Everything you get on the street is horrible, full of chemicals and not cured, just fast dried, yuk.

I reckon Its all down to using my underwear over the Inline fan ducting. :cheer:

Compliments on here are better than being told your hair looks good.

Back
Top Bottom