Do not cut clones during flowering

2clean

Ive made 14 clones during 3rd week of flowering..

all rooted like crazy 14 days later..
i was excited..

transplanted to 1 gallons and its been 3 weeks and still havent grown..

NOT WORTH IT, U RATHER BUY A CLONE AND WHILE WAITING 3 WEEKS YOUR MONSTER CROP CLONES IS STILL THE SAME SIZE AND YOUR CLONE U JUST BOUGHT IS LIKE A MONSTER..
SO WHY BOTHER???????

Exactly ....why bother? to many cannabis growing is a hobby, that offers much more than an adolescent buzz, many also use this drug for medical use too, same for you if you had taken the opportunity to research this situation rather than blaze you ill-informed opinion all over the web, I might point out here that your satisfaction can be reaped even quicker had you just bought your weed from the local dispensary,... dropping clones to a 1x usgallon pot would mean a maximum stay of one month, better to move them to their home pot 3 us gallon is right budget 1x us gallon per month, as for your impatience,.. ensure your clones are held at the correct temp, and yes this issue is strain specific ..good luck

People should not clone in flower because the hormones in the plant are no longer in veg mode and you ruin the plant by major stress at a time it cannot repair damage as well.
Vlad's Easy cloning.
Step #1 Grow a nice plant, take the clones from the bottom of the plant and flip to 12/12 2 weeks after the cut.

If it sounds too hard, follow my daily journal, I will be taking 2 clones this week on a colombian monster. Peace.

Vladinator.

Back
Top Bottom