Do tests at medical checkups detect pot?

thedocta

I have a regular doctors appointment 2 weeks from today and haven't blazed since new years eve (and don't plan on it till after the checkup). Do any of the tests they administer to check regular health detect weed? Also I a MAY have a hernia which would mean blood tests and surgery...would blood tests for medical issues detect pot? I only smoke 2-3 times a week so I'm thinking I'll be alright but just to be safe I thought I'd check. Thanks.

a doctors office can drug test, if requested. my parents used to take me to my doctor to test me. if youre just getting a regular check up, even if they test your blood they wont detect weed unless they do a drug analysis, which i dont see them doing for a check up.

Really? Never knew that a regular physical check up wouldnt detect any THC. I guess that means I can go update my files then huh? Haha It's been a while since i've got a physical.

I'm 18 still living with my parents, and my parents are the type who would get mad if they found out, but it sounds like I have nothing to worry about?

I've had the same doc for awhile. . . I told him about 15 years ago cause I was worried about the same thing. . . 1- they would have to look for it. . 2 - I don't think they care all that much unless they believe its causing you harm. . . which is BS. My doc had no prob with my conversation about it, and he laughed at me! LOL. . . :bongrip:

p.s. he did ask that I not smoke right before a visit. . . He doesn't get an accurate blood pressure reading when I am baked. . lol

SantasBuds said:
Dude and dudettes if ya wanna pass a test ya need a good friend tha knows what is going on in the Drug Hair Testing world. I found a site called hairtestfriend.com they gave me all the info I needed to pass my Drug Hair Test whitch is for probation they send these away to the lab. I have passed 3 test so far and smoke on a regular basis. Get a friend a hairtestfriend.com it works for real

dude u said the exact same thing in a totally different thread... advertisment is not allowed.

User said:
my doc's have said the same thing. my question is if i'm baked all the time then wouldn't that be an accurate blood pressure reading for me, and a straight reading would be abnormal?
:hmmmm:

that would sorta be like not taking your px before seeing the doctor. they don't ask people not to take their px meds before tests.
:hmmmm:

LOL. ..never thought of that. . since I am baked 90% of the time. .

Back
Top Bottom