Do you think this will work?

BongChamp101

i got a cabinet from a friend....id say its a good 5 feet and perfect size for one plant...i went and bought some flourescent ballast and fixtures and custom mounted 3 flourescent grow bulbs 2 feet in length...i had an old fixture for my old grow light and i custom built that right up into the top...im pretty confident in it but the one thing that concerns me is that its not gettin no air flow...do you think it will work???

Ive been thinking of building a cabnet about that size desind to look like a tv stand my plan for ventalation was cut a small vent on oneside. on the back i was going to cut in a small fart fan like in most people bathrooms tand filter the exiting air with charcoll to eleminate the odor.

yeah, that'd work well, i was even thinking about cutting out holes on the side and mounting multiple larger computer fans, all wired to a small power supply, using one side of the tv stand for intake and the other side for output.

yeah i got you...i went to radioshack and got two of those 4 inch fans they have...ran a power supply to em put the one blowing in on the bottom and the one blowing out up by the hps to blow out that heat....how do you suggest i keep it warm in there when the lights off

well actually, cooler nights give your leaves a more purple color, so if it stays a little cool at night or whenever its "night time" for your plants, it should be alright

alright then cool...i would imagine adding heat without out light would just make for the perfect environment for our worst enemy....MOLD..and other bugs and stuff

Back
Top Bottom