DocDee's First Grow Journal - Featuring Master Kush - Wonder Woman & Northern Lights

DocDee

Ok folks I have been mainly a follower of journals for the past few months and have been asking a lot of questions all over the place! Well I am finally ready to start a journal to start to give back whatever I can to this community! Oh and ill still ask a lot of dumb questions but now they'll be in my own thread :).

I'm starting this journal at work from my phone so excuse any dumb errors or any shortness please! Ill get home to update this with pics and more details later but just wanted to reserve my spot so to speak hehe!

Anyways here's some basic details of what I got going on and what I plan on doing with it:

Using the Titan flo-n-gro which has worked wonders for the likes of Alaskan1 and Xlr8 to name a couple ( special thanks to then both for all their continuous help by the way). The lighting I'm using is 4x Digital Greenhouse 1000 watt ballasts with HPS bulbs. All will be controlled with the Titan Helios 5 controller, which is en route.

My space available to me is a 600 square foot room with a maximum height of 5 foot 5 inches. The entire space will not be used completely but that's what I have available. Currently I have half of the space split into two sections, one for veg and one for flowering. My new setup will remove the barrier and make both sides for flowering. Due to this I purchased a tent ( 4 by 2 by 5 foot ) for my mom and veg. Not sure if that's gonna be enough room for veg so ill probably need to add another tent but my height restricted me from getting a bigger tent.

Overall the room is still under construction but I plan to have one side done with the Titan and lights hung and ready to go by Friday (or whenever the controller shows up whichever comes first) then when the run I currently have running on original flower side done then both sides will be running with the Titan system ( expected 8 weeks or so).

Ill have pictures on this thread later tonight so you can see what I'm workin with! Appreciate you stopping by and hope you continue to follow this journey with me!:circle-of-love::peace::Namaste::thanks:

Re: DocDee's first grow journal. Featuring Master Kush, Wonder Woman, and Northern Li

Now I need to find out to put a signature up. :hmmmm:

Re: DocDee's First Grow Journal - Featuring Master Kush - Wonder Woman & Northern Lig

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom