DoctorJayez First Auto Grow

Doctorjaye

So lets me start off by sayin that this is the first time ive ever documented a grow its not my first grow though. i have a funny story about my last grow but we will get to that later. So my setup is 1 400 watt mh/hps, digital ballast, 19 inch fan. Strains are Barneys Farm Auto Pineapple Express feminized, Dutch Passion Auto Blueberry feminized, Sweet Seeds S.A.D. s-2 feminized. pics coming soon.......

closet door
Closet_Door.jpg

Ok i need help guys, i feel like all the plants are growing at a slower pace than they should for autos can i have some type of lockout issue????

Im having the same problem bro. Im fortunate to have one person that is extremely helpful at least. But how old is the seedlings? Im not sure if autos have major problems but there shouldnt be any type of lockout if they are just seedlings. Unless you are giving them nutes.

Don't quote me though I'm still a first time grower and im learning as i go.
what i do know is some seeds take longer to start so I'd say be patient if you dont see any new growth in the next few days then hmm. i dunno.

new nodes are appearing its just for autos i expected explosive growth i think my regular seedlings grew at a faster rate

Sounds about right im in about 2 weeks into my grow. you can go check out my journal and see where i am at and how big my plants are. Im sure all seed vary in grow time and how much they stretch in seedling stage. :bong:

I was honestly thinking that I might be behind schedule myself but ultimately i think im making good time.:thumb::thumb:

yeah ur right im pulling up a seat on ur grow as well i never thought i would be able to share my experiences with growing with anyone... This forum is really a blessing:high-five:

yeah ur right im pulling up a seat on ur grow as well i never thought i would be able to share my experiences with growing with anyone... This forum is really a blessing:high-five:

Yeah this site has helped me a lot. I think I lurked these forums for a good 2 months before i decided to start getting my grow together. It has helped exponentially.

its best to lurk if not comfy yet... but updates will be coming soon had to transplant S.A.D. soil was to acidic dont have a ph tester but i know dat was da problem....b.b. lookin better and better , now for the real problem child p.e wont grow at all help!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom