Does Vaping Make Your Schwagg Better?

Muttt

Just wondered if vaping made your schwagg any better?? Does the more effecient vaping bring out more from what was previously low end weed??

Right now a buy a pretty strong Mid called Jack's Cleaner. It's a 50/50 (or 60/40) and leaves me feeling just right. I medicate with this stuff several times a day. Since you get more of a buzz from vaping and it provides more of the chemicals to your system, wouldn't I get just as high with a cheaper liter weed?

I think you get the idea.

Well,

Magic Launch Flight Box is on it's way in the mail. Guess I'll let ya know in a couple days.

in mu humble opinion,
i doubt it. only because the cannabis is what it is and vaping just cuts out the carsnigenics and crap. a cleaner high but better? maybe the taste. theres only so much thc in each plant. burning or vapin seems to get the job done. vapin just makes it cleaner and not so funky smelling

Well,

I finally got my flight box in the mail today. I do have to say that ..............YES........... a vape makes your schwagg much much better. I put in a small 1/2 trench into my flight box. I did two quick vapes and was stoned as hell. Normally I would get only a fraction of the same buzz and only if I smoked more than I actually used in my flight box. Found a whole new respect for my schwagg. I wonder what the late night indicas are going to be like ??????

intresting to say the least. how do you usually consume your swagg? i am dead serious this isnt poking fun at all! im always up for learning. maybe im missing something! swagg grown by you or others. im looking at the science aspect of whats going on. theres alot going on when you burn or vape cannabis. things that i never even thought of. thc runs from heat! well for a lack of better words that is.
now my valcano is used for a long time so i can clean it for tyhe bounty it holds. i dont vape at the highest temp. i like the residual from the vape. its very very good. almost as good as the hash oil i made that when eaten had a hint of sweetness with absoluly 0 bitter or bad taste to it. heaven for the pain!
peace and good will to you
glad to see you got your flight box! now what is it?
peace

Well,

I got this Silver Haze that I got from a local dispencery. It's got a zippy little buzz that doesn't last long at all. I usually have to smoke most of a bowl for it to give me a little buzz. I used the same stuff in the flight box and I was couch locked for a little bit. I was going to stop gettting the silver haze since I smoked twice as much. It seemed cheaper to just buy a decent priced mid and smoke half as much. But, I have since learned that it's much better to vape than burn it.

I have had a chance to try a Mid in the flight box. I only took one small vape from the mid. I knew it was some potent stuff. I'm glad I did ..... because that mid hit rather hard. Much more so than when I smoke it.

I swear I must have been doing something wrong when I was actually smoking it. I haven't smoked in 30 years and just recently started smoking again. I feel like I was wasting weed when I smoked.

your right! smoking does waste the cannabis we consume. temp. is the absolute key. different elements of the cannabis burn at different temps. heating the proper elements in cannabis to the optimum temps. that just release what we want and not everylast thing in the cannabis plant thats available! thats the trick, finding the aspect of each one is tough! vapen is very bennificial to each one of us in its own way is crutial to our experience and end result. id bet the more elements you could remove that dont help would even kick it up a notch or 6.
have you tried freezing the cannabis for a long time 24 hrs, then quickly vape it. freeze it in with the receptical u use to vape it. the bowl or what ever u use.
evertried everclear alcohol to remove the tch and nothing else? i use a water distiller to boil off the alcohol. i capture it and reuse it.
its very nice for pain. its terrible to make, the water vapor sometimes infultrates and makes it a black goo. still useable but tastes like a-s!
peace

The one thing I've noticed with my vape is that it is hard to judge when you'd had just the right amount. I'll vape lightly and wait a few to see if I did enough. Then I will do a little more ...... but, it seems to be just a bit too much. Then I'm baked ...... LOL.

creaper! it is. some strains r more profound, those r the ones that seem to be strong

I find that Kashmir and Hindu Kush (both Indicas) are pretty wicked creepers.

Back
Top Bottom