Dojamechanic's Pics

J842P said:
You have no idea how lucky you are living in an area where products like those are available.
Name brand weed, Jesus, we can only dream or grow over here in Virginia.

My X just moved to Virginia, she's hot wan't her number?

lol! thanx 4 all the comments too. This is my 1st time getting the honey, it is identical to the honey u would use in tea or other things. I opened the vanilla bottle up and threw 4 tbl spoons into a cup of green tea! It was a medium body high mainly threw my chest. Later on I decided to eat some cereal so I grabbed the rest of the bottle and dumped it in the milk!!!! It was a real mistake... just kiddin, i was blown out of my shoes. This stuff is great, most clubs have them. Not to endorse or anything but heres the link w/ the location of clubs that carry the product (medical patients) www.420hunny.com Hope every1 is having a good night stay up folkers.... :smokin:

that 420 Hunny is soooooo gooD@!!!!! i had a few bottles of that and it tasted so great it was awesome

Yup HAHA that stuff tastes just like honey and got me ripped! just postin a pic of some C-4 Cryp & AK cross. it's some fire....

IMGP15611.JPG

dojamechanic4 said:
Not to endorse or anything but heres the link w/ the location of clubs that carry the product (medical patients) www.420hunny.com Hope every1 is having a good night stay up folkers.... :smokin:

Thatj isn't endorsment, thats posotive consumer feedback. Can't wait untill I'm out in Cali. Just a couple more years of school :loopy:

Just seeing the freedom you have gives me hope for the rest of the nation and the world. Someday I wont have to be ill or a criminal to legally enjoy my choice of intoxicant... Right on thanks for the pics and info!

well the 1st pic is about 2gz and the 2nd pic is a little over 2 aswell... The mendo is about an 8th and orange crush too so a little less than a qtr there. and the last pic is a 2.5 nug i just weighed to smoke very dense thanx 4 lookin

After college i'm moving to Cali, I talked to a doctor here, and he said that if I was in cali, i'd qualify to get a perscription for marijuana.

I can't wait until I get out to calllliiiiiiiii.

nope. it's not hunny bunny hash oil! but, some good old fashioned honey (thc+ sugar in this case) u can use it to sweetin things up like cofee, tea, cereal, lol etc. u can also bake the honey into cakes or cookies too. its great:cheesygrinsmiley:

cook with in recipes that call for honey, it is great in hot tea. maybe a full 2-3 tablespoons. The dosages people have reported really do vary. I tell people try small ammounts and see how it effects you before you go an try and pound a whole bottle. u can also drink it like a shot and be good to go. hope that helps!

CA is great, but im getting sick of living here.There are simply to many f'ing people here, especially in the bay area where i live. What used to be a 5 minute car drive is now 15. Traffic is so incredibly bad and most of the people here are assholes(of course there are quite a few exceptions, but the old white rich bitches doesnt cut it for me).especially in the bay, you see tons of old women in there mercedes on there cells.
Maybe im just venting.No, I am. But still, it is incredibly crowded. Im thinking of moving up north to Humboldt County to get away from everything.

thouse have to be some of the best buds that Ive seen in a long. time. Lookin good bro :allgood:

Back
Top Bottom