Doubts about "Purple Widow" Indoors

Hey all... thanks for stopping in to visit w/the Capt.
I am considering some Purple Widow clones as my first indo project. The starts are from a real pro outfit I know of... meaning the clones, genes, family tree, growing methods are all done well and documented for each strain in their stable.

Upon researching this strain, I have read that Purple Widow is "not recommended as an Indo strain".
The stable I am getting them through say the strain does very well in and out door. I have also read the same from quite a few posts in different places by peeps that have done it indoors.

My question is this... have any of you "growers" done this strain indoors? How was it, was it a good yield? and would you recommend/grow it again inside?

Any first or even second hand info would probably help... for my confidence if nothing else... LOL
Thanks in advance for your time... peace out! :tokin:

I haven't grown it...but I do have White Widow and several crosses of it, and purple crosses as well. No problem indoor at all. My WW is actually pretty dense india type pheno...so are the purple strains.

I would think if you LST, super crop, or just top your plants you could control the higth with no problems. I bush my plants out, and they never get taller than about 1meter.

I have had more problems with Sour Diesel wantign to stretch than I have the WW strains... then again, I am pretty new to growing.

Thanks for the feedback budtheory, I ended up w/a Purple Widow clone that I will mess w/and see how she does. As far as I know, WW is predominately an Indo strain... that's what I read anyhow!
I went w/the Sour Diesel, it was readily available!

im growing this strain right now. it seems to be doing fine indoors. its growing kinda slow but im pretty sure its my soil. its growing healthy as ever

Back
Top Bottom