DreamingGreen's First Auto Grow - 400 Watt HPS - Blueberry - GSCxBB & NL

DreamingGreen

Hi everyone! I'm new to this forum, but I've completed 3 grows so far, usually with quite some time in between. My last grow was bagseed, and went fairly well, but I'm looking forward to growing out proven genetics again! I'll also have a much more clear idea of what I'm doing this round, as I have been reading SO MUCH here to prepare. I'm hoping this awesome community will help me out and give me some pointers to improve my success.

I got my seeds from Gorilla seed bank, and despite not getting exactly what I ordered, most likely due to stock issues, I'm happy to say that I've had 100% germination success with the 4 I popped for this grow. Within 48 hours, they all had tails.

I germinated the following strains, and they are now in 5 gallon fabric pots filled with Big City Hydro coco mix, with the exception of one (photo plant), which is starting in a smaller pot using the same mix:

1 Dutch Passion Autocolorado Cookies (GSCxBlueberry)
1 Dutch Passion Blueberry auto
1 Dr Krippling Dizzy Lights auto (Northern Lights)
1 Dr Krippling Kripple Roulette (photo freebie)

All are feminized, and three are autos, both of which are firsts for me. I'm growing in my closet currently, with plans to get a 4x4 tent soon. I'm thinking about springing for the $400 Gorilla tent. Any input there? Odor control, when it becomes necessary, will be a diy ona bucket, but if all goes well, I might have the tent by then, and I will use a can 33 filter.

I'm using Dyna-gro Grow and Bloom for nutes. I'm considering adding Pro-tekt (silicon additive) to the mix, but looking for input on that. I have them on ph 5.8 solution with 1/4 strength Dyna-gro Grow to start. I'm going to be using the methods that I've seen LEDRF have a lot of success with, and hope for the best. Watering/feeding daily and treating the coco like hydro. I like to keep it simple, while doing what I can to ensure healthy happy plants. This is a personal grow, so quality is priority #1, but a nice yield would be great too. I'm open to input on ways to maximize both.

Right now they are under the hps, which is about 3.5 feet away. Temps are ranging between 72 and 80. I think that covers just about everything. I don't have anything fun to share pics of yet, but I will when I do! :)

Thanks for reading, and for your support!

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom