Drooping plants

So I watered my babies more then I ever have roughly 2 litre each !! 18 litre in total for 9 plants !!!!! I have now checked this morning 10 hours after the water and oo wat do we have here.... Plants which have purked back up and looking healthy !!!! So much for underwaterd lol

Update ... I wish I could upload some pics... 24 hours after feed and leafs are looking healthier then ever.... Pots are not dry so I presume I watered correctly last time ..... I plan on watering in another 24 hours or more if the pots are not light .... Moral of the story is, that it is very hard to tell between over watering and under watering ....

Sorry to jump on the thread but I need help, my plants r dropping, watered about 5 days ago and no change, 1 went then 2 more and then my last one about 3 days after last watering
2 400 watt hps
1x2x2 tent
Platinum light mix soil
8 inch intake/outtake on speed controller, 2 clip on fans just added a isolating fan today
4 ww 3 bc
20 litre pots

Hello 4 days no water dis ist no RICE
I know but if I water it will make the probllem worse as they don't pick up after the watering, the last one to drop was under watered as it was a different kid of droop, I water that and it's bac at the sky, but the other 3 leafs feel heavy not dry, il try them later with abit of water but I can't see that helping them

Got any pictures ? What ever u do, do not just give them 'a little water' wait untill it is dry/light then give a good water maybe not 20% drainge but water untill u see at least a dripple come out the bottom, I had the problem of just giving a little water and I could not figure out if it was over or under watering, few said on here for water for 4 days but after 2 my pots were dry and light so I went against there advice and gave the girls a good water and now back to normal :)

Will post pictures later when sorting out the room, will chuck them some water then and hopefully they pick back up as I have left it 6 days now. If they don't make it il be gutted but I started more than needed so if I did come across problems il still have what I need. Last thing I wanted to do was post on this but needs must lol

The difference between over and under watering was hard to tell at the start in till one of the plants dropped from under watering and once that happened I could tell just by the feel of the plant was crispy where as the other ones still have moisture to the leaves! Just got to sit and hope I suppose! Try look for answers on here but it was like a overload of information with people saying this and others saying that

Mate honestly I think 6 days is too long unless u have really low temps, if those pots are dry and they are still droopy then give those babies a water make sure it's just not a little, make sure the whole pot is gettin enough juice,

And when I had my problem the leafes wernt dry either.... And I started having this problem when my friend said its best just to water bit by bit... But me doing this was not allowing water to the centre of the pot and this caused problems just like over/under watering, I'm in a nice routine now water every other day and 2 litres for my 11lt pots and they seem to be nice and healthy now

Mate honestly I think 6 days is too long unless u have really low temps, if those pots are dry and they are still droopy then give those babies a water make sure it's just not a little, make sure the whole pot is gettin enough juice,
Yeah I thought 6 days r to long but to be feeling the diffence between the under watered plant and the over ones there was a diffence in pot weight, I didn't want to make the promblem worse but will go up and water in the next hour and see how they get on from there
Cheers

Yeah mate go have a look.... Obviously don't water if it isn't dry but after 6 days I would say they would be pretty dry.... Hope all goes well mate

Back
Top Bottom