Drug Test 96h from last Smoke

heresmystory

So I am getting tested on Thursday at 7PM for work. I smoked from Wednesday - Saturday maybe a total of 1.5g of pretty good stuff. I am not a frequent smoker what soever I know I was completely clean from the time I did it on Wednesday.

It was recreational and I have been tested before for work so I know it's normally like 9 panels and they do watch me which is super strict but I don't think they are really watching. It is an instant result test.

I am just curious if there is any REAL LIFE application feedback. Meaning, you have personally experienced doing it in this allotted time frame.

Ultimately it's not a huge deal but I just would like to know. I am going to document what I am doing to cleanse for it and see what the results are because I read a lot of people's information and it just seems all speculation and people getting mad telling the individual to just remain clean.

KEY NOTES:
- I was 100% clean prior to my first session on Wednesday
- I am 5'6 150lb semi-healthy (used to work out, but haven't really been active for the last 4-5 months)
- I have a pretty decent metabolism from what I am told and how I digest food relatively quick.

So today is 4/20 (funny coincidence and I didn't even realize this until now) I get a letter from employer stating I am to go to the lab and test on Thursday at 7PM.

So instantly I began drinking 16.9 FL OZ water bottles about every hour. I have drank at least 5 since the time I found out and the time I'm writing this post. I also consumed ONE 15.2 FL OZ of Ocean Spray Cranberry.

I have read about working out and whether or not it helps. Just because I haven't been to the gym and I should I'm going to dedicate Today (Monday) - Wednesday to workout and just get what I can out if it does anything. I hear you don't want to go to crazy a day prior to the testing because you can be releasing THC or something like that.

I will also be taking Emergen-C with at least 2/10 bottles I drink per day. So that will give me the vitamins and what not to keep the coloration.

I am not really going to change my diet, but rather eat healthy and maybe on Wednesday load up on fatty foods. I also purchased 20 home test THC kits just because this is kind of turning in to a scientific study for me. I am going to test myself every 2-4 hours and document it.

I tested myself at lunch time (12:30PM) - I did in fact test extremely positive. So at this point the clock begins! I will keep everyone posted so they can understand that EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT. I believe I will pass just due to my metabolism and also because I am not a frequent smoker.

Bottom LINE - DISCLAIMER - If you are trying to be clean overall just don't smoke... as easy as it sounds I know it is not. The safe haven seems to be 30 days prior to any testing.

I will keep you all posted!! :Namaste::welcome:

Last smoke Sunday 4/19 @ 3PM

Monday 4/20
- drank two bottles of water for every hour
- drank two bottles of cranberry juice
- took two vitamin chews
- ate regular lunch and dinner lean foods
- tested at 12:30PM - positive
- tested at 5:35PM - positive
- tested at 8:35PM - positive
- tested at 10:30 - faint second line but probably positive
- tested at 11PM - positive
- tested at 1230am - positive (potentially slightly faint second line)
- exercised for 1 hour doing cardio outside sweating pretty hardcore

Tuesday 4/21
- ate chickfila breakfast spicy chicken biscuit
- 8:30AM - tested positive
- 12:45 - negative strong faint line
- lunch jimmy johns ham and cheese sandwich
- 6:15pm - negative
- 8:15pm - positive
- 11pm - two negatives
- dinner twin peaks spicy chipotle chicken

Wednesday 4/22
- 7:55am first void - positive
- drank two glasses of cranberry, a red bull and two vitamin gummies and two bottles of water at 8:45am
- 9am and 9:10am two negative test
- 10:45am - ate chickfila chicken biscuit with bacon and tarot tots and orange juice.
- 11am - drank a bottle of emergen-cc
- 11:30am - two vitamin gummies
- 11:30am - test negative
- 12:30PM - urine was very yellow
- 12:55pm - test negative
- 1:50pm - test negative
- 2:30pm drank a bottle of emergen-c and a 8.4oz sugar free red bull

This is what I have done so far I will update the post as it continues. Tomorrow I test at 6:30PM and so far I feel pretty confident about it.

Back
Top Bottom