Drug Test Advice

rightous

Hello everyone.
Since November of 2011, I was a daily smoker. In January I got offered a job in South Dakota (I live in Illinois) that starts in May. I pretty sure they are going to drug test me once I get there. It's very important that I pass this test as I don't want to waste my time, gas, and money getting there only to be set packing immediately. I quit smoking February 25 with the exception of spring break (smoked everyday March 8-17) and I smoked Easter weekend. I just took an at home drug test and got a very, very faint line. If only looked at a glance, it could be mistaken as a positive test. With 4/20 coming up I would love to be able to spend the day baked, but I'm concerned with the drug test coming up. I'll get to South Dakota on May 12, so I'll probably be taking the test within that first week. Meaning I'll have about three more weeks after this weekend to clean up again. I'm a male, 6' about 190 lbs.

Do you guys think I'll be safe to toke this weekend?

Hello everyone.
Since November of 2011, I was a daily smoker. In January I got offered a job in South Dakota (I live in Illinois) that starts in May. I pretty sure they are going to drug test me once I get there. It's very important that I pass this test as I don't want to waste my time, gas, and money getting there only to be set packing immediately. I quit smoking February 25 with the exception of spring break (smoked everyday March 8-17) and I smoked Easter weekend. I just took an at home drug test and got a very, very faint line. If only looked at a glance, it could be mistaken as a positive test. With 4/20 coming up I would love to be able to spend the day baked, but I'm concerned with the drug test coming up. I'll get to South Dakota on May 12, so I'll probably be taking the test within that first week. Meaning I'll have about three more weeks after this weekend to clean up again. I'm a male, 6' about 190 lbs.

Do you guys think I'll be safe to toke this weekend?
If the job is that important I wouldn't unless you want to go the synthetic urine route. Smoking is fun but most of the time making a living is more important. I'm sure you are clean and could pass a test now but if you smoke on the 20th you'll throw that away.

You should have leave it for a while to pass the test. Career is most important. If you got the job, you can buy lots of cigars then.

Back
Top Bottom