Drug Testing and THC Concentration Chronic Users

Heathathon

I have been smoking high quality pot 2-3 times every day for the past 7.5 years. I just quit about 3 days ago to take a drug test next week (total of about 10-11 days). I need to find some statistics on ng/ml of thc detectable in urine for chronic smokers. I have read that it can go up to the thousands!!! Is this true? If so, how long for such a chronic smoker to get below 100-150? Was the smoker fatter, skinnier, etc.? Did he/she exercise? I have found some statistics out there, but none are very clear or specific...

I plan to use the Visine method to drop my ng/ml significantly (about 2/3 decline in concentration), but it won't be enough if I can't get my ng/ml below 100-150 in the first place!! (tests usually look for >50 ng/ml)

If it helps, I am 23 years old, 6'3", 185 lbs, and I have a beast metabolism. And I mean BEAST! I shit 2-3 times every day, drink water and piss like a horse, run about 3-5km every day, and lift weights. After straining to gain weight and eating 4-5000cal every day to gain 35 pounds in 8-9 months (to 198lbs), I was able to lose 15 of those pounds again in only two weeks, without even trying to. So yeah, beastly.

Can anyone give me any insight on these statistics? Any personal experience, tips, or advice for cleaning my system or passing the test with visine (or whatever means) would be useful and appreciated, but I am mostly looking for data. Thanks in advance!

Back
Top Bottom