Drying buds in a tent with a growing plant

THCFarmer226

420 Member
Hi

I’m pretty new to growing andI am currently on my second grow. I just finished growing my second auto flower and I am currently growing a photoperiod plant.

the photoperiod plant is currently transitioning into the flowering phase and I just chopped down my auto flower last night. I hung the entire auto flower plant in the tent to dry. I thought this may be a good idea to dry the auto flower in the same tent as the growing photoperiod because the conditions are good with exception of the constant light that is needed for the photoperiod. So I just want to know if the light is going to be a problem for the currently drying auto flower I just cut last night? I heard that you have to dry the bud in a dark room so I am kind of worried that this may hurt the last three months of work.

please give me some guidance here.
Thanks

Hi

I’m pretty new to growing andI am currently on my second grow. I just finished growing my second auto flower and I am currently growing a photoperiod plant.

the photoperiod plant is currently transitioning into the flowering phase and I just chopped down my auto flower last night. I hung the entire auto flower plant in the tent to dry. I thought this may be a good idea to dry the auto flower in the same tent as the growing photoperiod because the conditions are good with exception of the constant light that is needed for the photoperiod. So I just want to know if the light is going to be a problem for the currently drying auto flower I just cut last night? I heard that you have to dry the bud in a dark room so I am kind of worried that this may hurt the last three months of work.
BTW the bud hanging to dry is in indirect light
please give me some guidance here.
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom