Drying

Cannaconnect

Hello. I have 4x4 tent. I m drying like this

Intake 4” fan.
Humidifier with exhaust pipe is 6” but at wall it’s reduced to 4”.
Closed up tent vents.
My temps 23 Celsius 55% rh on day 1-3
On 4th day I’ll bring RH to 60%
5 th day 65% and keep it like that till snaps.
How do I get temps lower? Like 21 Celsius.
Any help would be great
Thanks.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Ok I’m defo not the grow or cure master by any stretch. With that said I like to do fan only cure, so I open passive vents on bottom and push / suck warm air off the top of tent. I don’t like dehuey cuz it can pull moisture down too fast. Plus by cutting dehum off it would lower your temp.

also fair warning on choking down that dehuey - PLEASE stop that right away. Seriously it’s neat trick but that was engineered to shed heat and you are disrupting that ability. Bill284 just had grow room fire, total loss. Not trying to be a dick but yeah concerned for your home, family, safety whatevs.

Prevent a disaster please read this

Hey Canna,

apologies if that post above sounded harsh, that was never my intention. I posted your dehuey pic on Bills how to prevent a disaster thread.

Again- not trying to be an ass, rather it’s valuable safety info for us as a community to build from.

alright, best wishes and hope that cures out into promo smoke
No problem. I took out humidifier and just have bottom vents open
Small fan blowing at bottom 4 “ intake air at bottom and 6 “ out take.
20 Celsius
60rh.
Second day. Second day now drying.
What are the ranges
55-65rh?
Slow and low right?
Any helpful suggestions?

you are golden stay above 60 rh…. 62 to 65 is target

everything I’ve read says at 58 rh it’s game over for converting sugars, if it gets to 58 you just move on with jarring. You can rehydrate if they dip below 58 but my understanding is it doesn’t restart the cure and may lock in the hay taste etc.

tell ya what is real groovy is low & slow fridge cure. superb taste & terps, I try to split my harvests 50% traditional dry hang and into jars for burping and 50% low & slow fridge cure.

it’s long thread but first page gets you there, the rest are accumulated comments & few tips

heres link Dr. Ziggys Low & Slow

Is that fan attached to the vent at the bottom? How well is it drawing in the air? It looks like it is mostly blocking it.

Back
Top Bottom