Dual Hose Portable AC ONLY For Ventilation?

Random321

I plan to use average sized bed room as grow space. I will need temperature control and ventilation.. can BOTH be done with a DUAL hose portable AC? I would think that this would work but I can't find anything that says portable AC's actually VENTILATE.

If I have a small bed room and get a dual hose portable AC are my ventilation / heating issues taken care of or no?

Yes basically. It will recycle the air in the room and cool it, spit it out and repeat.

You will need to supplement with CO2 and also you will probably need ventilation for the grow lights alone unless you have LED or open reflectors.

Also don't forget oscillating fans

As JJ Bones mentioned above the ac will only circulate the air. If you plan on bringing fresh air in via an intake fan make sure you only run it on a timer to run 15minutes of the hour tops as the introduction of too much uncooled(humid) air will cause the A/C to ice up. If your anything like me and visit he room a few times a day, this can generally introduce enough new air to the room to not need an intake fan but if you plan on filling the place with big plants you will definitely need air in or co2 supplementation as mentioned. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom