Dude! Free Weed Lying on San Jose Street Snatched up by Bystanders

Jacob Bell

It was a pot head's dream: Free marijuana lying on the street for the taking, without a cop in sight.

San Jose police say a truck illegally carrying marijuana crashed and ended up on its side near Oakridge Mall early Wednesday, sending large bags of pot throughout the intersection as the frightened driver ran away.

Several motorists and pedestrians who happened to be passing through the area ran out and grabbed most of the marijuana bags and took off before police arrived.

Officers eventually collected the remaining bags of weed left at the scene and also found a loaded handgun inside the white truck. They're still looking for the driver and all the people who snatched up the loose bags of pot and don't have any suspect descriptions.

It's unclear how the truck crashed at Blossom Hill Road and Playa Del Rey in South San Jose at 12:50 a.m. But there were no other vehicles involved in the crash, which ended with the truck landing on its side in the middle of the intersection.

joint4.jpg

News Hawk- Jacob Ebel 420 MAGAZINE
Source: mercurynews.com
Author: Mike Rosenberg
Copyright: San Jose Mercury News
Website: Dude! Free weed lying on San Jose street snatched up by bystanders

This is a quote from the news... The remaining bags of weed were collected at the scene by polie. Also found was a loaded handgun inside the white truck. They're still looking for the driver and as well as those who snatched up the loose bags of pot. At this time, authorities don't have any suspect descriptions.

OK, so they are asking for anyone that took bags of weed, to bring it back to the cops. LMFAO. OK, that's gonna happen :)

And WHY could this not happen on my street?? :)

damn! Christmas came early for those lucky bastards!

"Hey guys, You're never going to guess what I found in the middle of the street today"
"what"
"Oh, just 10 lbs of some dank"

Nice!! Right place right time for the 'pot snatchers' . What a nice haul!!

mM

I wonder how much weed was actually lost and picked up....Are we talking a few quarter pound bags or bails or pounds??? Either way, I wish I was able to see it happen..:bravo:

Honestly I'd settle for a ripped book bag leaving a trail of nickle bags. I'd probably goo my pants then faint if I was there. Then I'd wake up after the cops showed up.:confused::confused:

tee hee, the insult to injury here (no pun intended). is as one sits here reading this article of free pot on the street, scraping thru stems & seeds to find enough shake to pack a bowl, while waiting for local dispensary to open, while local law enforcment here in michigan try to acuse us of paying/buying pot at local dispensaries. pay for pot??? wtf, thats like paying for sex and i know damn well that none of us have ever done that either. i do, however, make contributions and donations to support my local dispensaries each and every time i go in to get my FREE meds, lol. Peace People and hope this fortune falls on our streets some day

Omfg, could you imagine, a truck full of medicine. Way to go, dude. Please, feel free to drive down my street any time you want too.

A friend of mine found a bale in the Gulf of Mexico once and made a small fortune. Those were the day's when everyone shared the spoils.

Back
Top Bottom