DUI...of weed? Really? Advice please

Intelligence and humor, lol - no wonder you are misunderstood on occasion (by some).

I wasn't going to reply to this thread since the OP seems to have been a one-post wonder that hasn't returned since the day he visited. But then I saw that the subject of eating the evidence came up.

Be careful about eating the roach/joint/blunt/bud/sack. While I expect that it's extremely uncommon for instances of the "single-serving" (lol) type, in jurisdictions with extreme attitudes, a LEO that witnesses such an act might possibly be able to convince a like-minded judge to issue the appropriate search warrant needed to drag you down to the hospital and have your stomach involuntarily pumped and the contents taken as evidence both for whatever he initially wanted to charge you with and the likely more serious charges along the lines of destroying evidence.

Again, it's highly unlikely to occur because you ate a roach.

Got a bad (partial) memory of a hospital experience. Not because of the above scenario, I used to drink "a bit" in my younger and dumber days and while it probably saved my life, even the bits and pieces that I vaguely remember aren't fond memories.

Got a bad (partial) memory of a hospital experience. Not because of the above scenario, I used to drink "a bit" in my younger and dumber days and while it probably saved my life, even the bits and pieces that I vaguely remember aren't fond memories.

Although mine was not a hospital experiance, I remember with distinct detail a full body cavity search at the hands of a very enthusiastic Shore Patrol agent (ouch)....

<SHUDDERS> I'd rather have my stomach pumped again, lol.

I've been lucky to not have and body cavity searches or have my stomach pumped. That would suck! I'm all around a pretty lucky guy. I'm from Maine and around here there's one cop for proably every 100 miles. I've been pulled over after just leaving my dealers. I was so high, proably to high, I mean we smoked at least 8 j's. I had a half oz but instead of hiding it some random compartment in my truck, I had a pair of rain pants and I rolled it up in the pant leg and I rolled up the other pant leg as well. He gave me the eye test, made me take my thumb and count up touching each finger to four and then backwards 1, 2, 3, 4 and 4, 3, 2, 1 all well sitting in his cop car. He was like you smell like a human pot plant but I cant find it and you passed my test's. I said I was coming from my buddys and they had smoked a J while I was sitting there and I didn't smoke. As for my eyes being red I said I had two beers over a three hour period and it was 12pm. He let me go. Closest call I've ever had. i've smoked since I was 14 proably and I'm now 26 and I've never been charged with any drug issues' I've never even been to jail. I'd say I'm pretty damn lucky.

did he at least have the decency to remove his class ring? I had to see a Navy Dr. for my dive physical and he must have played linebacker at the academy, huge hands and an enormous academy ring. I swear he left it on during the exam (I don't think he liked Marines).

Back
Top Bottom