Eating weed vs Smokin and toleration levels?

infamy

sry if this should be in cannabis kitchen... or general... butttt
me and some of my friends are gonna go in on a half oz. of some nice middies (hope thats enough) and make a batch of weed brownies... i'm gonna be making them and takin em to school on the 2nd to last day and eat them 1st pattern so we're high the 2nd half of the day... i know it takes about an hour to kick in so i do know that much, what i wanted to knowwwww is some of my friends are burnouts... they'll smoke and get high for MAYBE 30 minutes, it's just their toleration level i guess, so i've heard by eating weed food u get stoned up to 8 hours! i'm not expecting 8 hours but i was hoping for atleast 4? and for my friends atleast 4 as well... i told my friends that they'd be stoned for atleast a couple of hours from eating them (the one's that only stay high for 30 min. after smoking...) i hope i didnt fuck up in telling them that *crosses fingers* and i hope half oz. is enough... any thoughts? APPROXIMATELY how long will we stay high with those toleration levels. none of us have ever eaten weed in food (if that matters at all) , will the half oz. be enough? , and what's your guesses on time it's gonna take to kick in... (i dont wanna eat em when we get there and it take like 4 hours to kick in and i just start to get high when we go home... )
thanks for all the help guys and gals

How many friends man?
Give me more specifics, like about how much weed each person will be ingesting... roughly...

using half oz. of nice middies, and i'm making a pan of brownies... like when u normally make brownies... that much

Back
Top Bottom