Low tolerance or bomb weed?

XiiXW33DM4N

Hey everyone, not sure if this is the proper forum section to be posting this but i will anyways :p.

Alright so ive been smoking semi regularly for about 2 years now (maybe 3 times a week) to help me sleep. I usualy smoke joints and blunts but have been smoking from my bong lately. I usualy pick up kush but have had white widow and northern lights a few times which have knocked me on my ass. So last week my buddy had about an oz of sweet tooth, the stuff smelled and tasted amazing. So i went to his house and he packed me a medium sized bowl and i hit it out of his perc (first time using a perc). I felt awesome right away but about 5 minutes later i felt totaly fuckin wasted, full body stone, could barely move of the sofa, i was stoned for a good 3 hours. I usualy feel this way after about 3-5 bowls out of my bong which has roughy the same size bowl piece. My question is, did i smoke some bomb ass weed or do i just have a low tolerance, or could it have possibly been cause i hit it from the percolator?. And if its from the perc, could using it everytime i smoke from now on increase my tolerance any?

Thanks for the help!

Back
Top Bottom