Double percolator bong Q?

drewp1337

So I let my brother barrow my vaporizer because i wanted him to smoke better instead of smoking out of the pipe and bubbler all the time. Well now i want my vaporizer back and i told him i would buy him one if he wanted... Instead he wants a Double percolator bong. He told me that it will only take him 1 hit from it to get high. Where when he uses his bubbler he usually smokes 3 bowls.

So my question is do you think the double perc bong will get him high in 1 hit or 1 bowl i should say?

I dont really want to spend the money on it if it will be the same scenario as his bubbler.

get him a dugout.... lol no serioiusly my one hitter gets me higher than a bong.

Woooow. No way. Studies proved that a bong delivers the 2nd highest percentage of THC per hit, seconded only by the vaporizer. Coming in at a whopping 99% a vaporizer is the healthiest, most efficient way of smoking. But i dont like it. Tastes like corn or something...Anyway a bong comes in at 78%, which is fine with me. Smoke a bong, all day long!! :roorrip: Then comes pipes, at about 50 percent, and joints and blunts deliver a disappointing 30-40 percent. But some nugs just burns best in a doobie. An answer to your question drew, it will get him higher. But what about when he has to take 3 hits? Then 5? Anybody who smokes is going to build a tolerance. No matter what you smoke out of. Quit babying him and tell him to smoke less pot. Haha im joking i would be such a hypocrite...

I realize that you get the most THC from a vaporizer but that doesn't necessary mean you get the biggest hit while using a vaporizer. I don't like the vaporizer anymore because it really hurts my throat when i exhale for some reason.

Back
Top Bottom