Elfy's bagseed grow

Earthelf 420

Hello & welcome to my low bugget bagseed grow. Rightnow I got 3 ladys 5months old 4 weeks into flower & 5 plants 4wks old & 6 sprouts 4 days old.
For vegging i use 2 27watt lights in an Aerogarden hood in a 2ft x 2ft x 3ft box. flowering 4-40watt T12flous & 3-100watt CFLs 2ft x 4ft x4ft box. Everything else has been recycled from around my house,soil is a mix i made up. I know its not the best setup but hey Im growing..
ladys_in_box_cfls_off.jpg

the_seedling_box.jpg

awesome! good to see you growing. best of luck to ya!

we all have to start somewhere and you have a great start so far!

i did'nt even have lights for 2 days when i adopted my grape kush that i started growing with! now i have this shock collar on and when i even mention more lights i get shocked till i wet myself!! pretty embarrassing at wal-mart, but maybe i got pretty outta control!

just kidding -about the collar, not my light addiction- ;)

have fun growing don't let it become a chore or a job, love your ladiez and you'll grow far! :grinjoint:

nice little setup youve got growing. bet youll be happy come harvest day

Earthelf420 thanks for the words and pics on your grow. Yes we all startout with our 1st grow somewhere, in sometime, at some place. They look good for the set up you have.
In flowering what type of fertilzer is being used?
Also, may I suggest changing to a larger pot (1 ft plant height per 1 gallon container size) this may help you.
And yes, it may not be the best set up. But this is yours, and it works. Good Job.

Thank you all Im working on bigger pots.Afriend is giveing me a bunch of grow bags.Soil is 1/2 topsoil 1/2 blackgold. no nutes or food Didn't have the money for them.

Ok i messed up on the flowering time Thay have been in flower 8 weeks now.
Heres a few bud shots.
Bud_upclose_4.jpg

Bud_upclose_2.jpg

Bud_upclose_1.jpg

Hope you all like them
Good green Growing Karma To U All

Back
Top Bottom