Ello! Let's grow!

Kannabass

420 Member
Hey just rolled in and thought i'd share my growing adventures, and hopefully learn something from the pros.
I live in an illegal country and grow stealth indoors, but really hoping to do some outdoor growing eventually.
Cannabis will be decriminalized here in about a year, so hopefully legalization is not too far away.

I'm currently on my 3rd ever grow at day 65 with 3 autos and 1 photoperiod.
Was 3 years since my last grow, so i did some beginner mistakes again and stunted my poor girls quite a bit.

The Autos: Purple Ryder (Joint Doctor's), Onyx (Short Stuff) and Himalaya Blue Diesel (Short Stuff).
Dag 63 (26).jpgDag 63 (2).jpgDag 60 (35).jpg
Photoperiod: Blueberry OG (Sensible Seeds).
View attachment 1596774Dag 63 (36).jpg

Will be making a journal and have a look around at all the beatiful grows going on here!

Welcome to :420: Cannabass... the bass at the end, are you torn between fishing and growing and not sure which direction to head? Tough choice as both are lots of fun.

so i did some beginner mistakes again and stunted my poor girls quite a bit.
We call beginner mistakes around here lessons learned. Although it's probably easier to ride a bike, you never forget how to do both. Those mistakes I bet turned to laughs looking back and I'm sure you won't do them again. Although, plenty of others, including myself, would like to know what you did so maybe we can avoid it as well.
I look forward to reading your Journal once started. :goodluck:

Welcome to :420: Cannabass... the bass at the end, are you torn between fishing and growing and not sure which direction to head? Tough choice as both are lots of fun.

We call beginner mistakes around here lessons learned. Although it's probably easier to ride a bike, you never forget how to do both. Those mistakes I bet turned to laughs looking back and I'm sure you won't do them again. Although, plenty of others, including myself, would like to know what you did so maybe we can avoid it as well.
I look forward to reading your Journal once started. :goodluck:

Haha "Kannabass" is from a policeman in my country going on radio and absolutely can not say "cannabis".
He's trying to report about a raid in which they found several plants.
Edit: Oh i should add that at the end he nervously sais "i have not eaten the plants".

Yeah lesson learned for sure. Will give you a lengthy write up on all my mistakes in the journal ;) But hey, any bud is better than no bud lol.

Back
Top Bottom