Eric Holder is one Creepy Dude

...glenn beck IS a horse's a.....

That may be true, but the words from the horses mouth is what I hear.

NOT the words from the horses ass.
IN this case I'll take the message then shoot the messenger.... just kidding

No lies in what came out of Holders mouth. He was serious. Just an example of the mentality we are fighting against. It's insane to say the least. They have the power and they are doing it.

At this point in the game any enemy of Holder is a friend of mine so to speak.

The best weapon against an enemy is another enemy.

...holder is no friend of mine....but neither is beck...2 assholes as far as I'm concerned, but holder isn't a racist, right wing prick....like the other "guy"..if beck said "water is wet"....I would have to doubt it...

...holder is no friend of mine....but neither is beck...2 assholes as far as I'm concerned, but holder isn't a racist, right wing prick....like the other "guy"..if beck said "water is wet"....I would have to doubt it...

I agree but this was about Holder not the other guy.

I don't care for most media as it is. Pick one...

I do think at this juncture it is important for people to know the evil that fights them. I was unaware Holder made such bold statements publicly. These are the folks enforcing and interpreting the current fiasco. As I also know he is but one of many.

No doubt, Holder is a scary dude. He certainly wants to take all of Americans' guns away. BUT, if I had a president ordering me and my thugs to executing and senselessly raiding American citizens, I'd want them disarmed first and unable to shoot back too. Look one step up the ladder for the true evil.

No doubt, Holder is a scary dude. He certainly wants to take all of Americans' guns away. BUT, if I had a president ordering me and my thugs to executing and senselessly raiding American citizens, I'd want them disarmed first and unable to shoot back too. Look one step up the ladder for the true evil.

2nd amendment baby :thumb:

I exercise and support it every chance I get. Without it, the rest mean nothing. Like I said in the beginning is he merely a puppet of a bigger evil? I do believe so, he is but a tool. We must expose all the evil and it's roots. By far it's not just Mr. Holder, but an army of his kind.

Using scare tactics, violence, and children as weapons.

.. and Of course the LAW, which is not synonymous with justice or right. Let alone the will of the people.

Eric Holder is a NWO Shill! He funnels guns into Mexico for the drug lords (fast and furious) and then works towards taking away our 2nd ammendment rights! Obama and Eric Holder need to be tried for war crimes as well as Bush and Cheny to start.

Back
Top Bottom