Ever lay some herb on strangers?

One time a few years ago I was at an Artwalk event in Seattle. There were 2 old, dirty, homeless guys sitting in one of the doorways on the way to the Art studios trying to panhandle. These poor guys had to watch all the rich snobby folks waltz by on the way to this "Art Event" but never drop them a dime to help.

Anyway, I had brought some fresh baked CANNA- Chocolate cupcakes to the event to give away. So as I walked passed the guys I gave each of them 2 cupcakes and "WINKED" at them - 'ya know" so they knew what they were getting.

The guys were like "bless you! Thank You!" And promised to watch my car for me so no one would mess with it. Well,,, 'bout an hour later I went back to my car and those bums were just smiling from ear to ear...lol.. One of them was actually drooling....hehe.. I ended up leaving them the rest of the cupcakes that my friends at the Artwalk didn't want.. About 6 of them... LOL... Those guys just kinda grinned at me and giggled... and the drooling guy fell over asleep with a big smile on his dirty face... Made me feel so good that they had one happy evening.

Peace
MC

I met a local hippy a few years older than me (still pretty young i'm in my mid 20s) at a bar once, he said hey you look like you smoke.. I'm in a bind and don't have any for awhile think you could get me high? I said no problem bro and just gave him a gram of some good middies I had. It made his day, he went outside and came back in all cheese-faced. and said 'much better. I'll remember you for this brother!" I finished my drink, said peace and no problem, and took off.

Turns out about 5 months later I was at another local bar and I was dry for a few days and wishing I had some bud when I saw him walking in. He wiggled his finger in a "come here" motion and I walked over and he pulled an oz. of the dankest nugs I ever saw out of his pocket and gave me a big gigantic frost covered lime green bud!

It was just so amazing to look at, when I got to my dads where I was staying for the weekend stoned out of my mind I woke my dad up tickling his nose with it at 3 am to check it out. :laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo: He was amazed but get this he can't even smoke anymore cause of drug testing at work!

He said I've NEVER seen stuff like that before, you guys ARE smoking stuff 10 times more potent than we ever had back in the 70s! He told me he wished he could smoke it with me and how he hates not being able to smoke and that if he didn't have drug tests he would still be smoking.

But it lasted me about 3 days cause 2 hits and you were twisted for hours.

So sometimes your 'kindness' comes back to you. Do good things to others and once in awhile you'll find someone who appreciates kind gestures and returns the favor when you least expect it. :headbanger:

What a cruel thing to do to your poor ol' dad! You wouldn't get away with that in my house. I smoke my son's pot all the time!

A while back I picked up this drunken stoner who was walking up the side of the interstate drove him into town and smoked a bowl of chiba with him, left him at a motel office to wait for some of his friends to come and get him.

More recently, a group of hippies stopped at the gas station where I work, and mentioned that they were on their way to the AllGood music festival in West Virginia. I asked if they were going to see Michael Franti and Spearhead, and they were like "Who? Michael Frampton?" I was just ending my shift, so I took them to my car, put "Everyone Deserves Music" in the cd player and smoked a couple of bowls with them before sending them on their way.

Back
Top Bottom