Exactly What Does Detox Do?

Y

YeahYeahYeah

I know that there is no such thing as a masking agent so exactly what does the detox do in your system to make the thc not show up on the drug tests??

since nobody is helping you out. Detox cleans out your system, it filters out the toxins in your body. That's why you piss soo much when you use it.

Only time I've had to use detox was when I was arrested and they thought I was too "high" to be put in with the rest of the population. They stuck me in detox for a few hours where I slept it off ;)

Seriously though, most detox drinks you buy claim to clean your system for a certain amount of hours and some of them claim to clense you permenantly.

The ones that are supposed to make you piss clean temporarily are almost always a hoax, because as Smokie_Stevens stated they make you piss and of course taking these products shortly before a drug test and pissing when you have THC in your system only causes the fat cells in your body, which store THC, to release the THC metabolites into your urine stream causing your urine to be even MORE contaminated with the chemical. The only way this could work is if the detox drinks have chemicals that cause the fat cells to hold the THC in and not be released into your urine at all (for a short period of time).

The detox drinks that claim to clense you permanently technically could work, if taken a decent period of time before the drug test, and if the proper chemicals were in the detox drink to cause your fat cells to somehow release all THC before the test was taken. I personally don't see how this would be possible without burning all of the fat cells containing THC metabolites in your body.

Whatever you do, don't use Niacin especially if you're a heavy smoker. I tried that shit and it sure as hell didn't work (failed first probation drug test).

My only recommendation is to stop smoking as long as possible before the test (preferably 1-2 weeks), drink a SHITLOAD of water, and exercise/sweat as much as physically possible.

Back
Top Bottom