Upcoming test - 11/20

irishbum04

I have the benefit of knowing when the test is and i also have some time to prepare

obviously have quit smoking for the time being

i am a moderate-high user - use daily, usually share a blunt with my wife after work, multiple sessions during the weekends but also gaps between as i resupply... use has been off and on due to no contacts in my area recently (damn main guy went legit :) )

so... last smoke was fri, oct 24, last friday -

looking towards dilution since synthetic urine is illegal in my state and if you get there and cant get your sample into the jug, your screwed - so, planning on starting a creatine and vitamin b2 regime shortly to boost levels to balance out dilution.

1) detox kits - does anything work - seems like the synthetic/chemcial kits can show up on tests if used too close to the test most seem to only "mask" not actually detox - considering a 7 day all natural detox run, can provide the name of the product later, running out of time (gotta head to work) - does anyone know a detox regime that actively and legitimately helps to lower the thc in your system?

already drinking tons of water, exercising to increase impurity outflow, and getting cranberry juice as well (supposedly helps clean you out)

looking for any other help you all can offer - and no offense, but I CANNOT lose my job in this economy so please leave off with the "just drink tons of water the night before" deal - im looking for a plan that will help make sure i test clean in advance... and then resume smoking the day after :)

thanks all for the help in advance, already found tons of useful info on the forums!!!!!:yummy:

how fat are you pee test hits on metabolite in urine and stored in fat if you havent smoked inm a month and your body is burning offf older fat cells that day you still could test positive for the old metabolites..... try erowid on drug testing

I'm about 10 lbs overweight for my height, age 29 - I feel like I have a decent metabolism seeing as how i do not eat extremely healthy and exercise little to none on a regular basis... i'm very manic and high energy though

are you say'n that the synthetic urine is illegal to buy or use? cause im pretty sure its illegal to use for drug testing every where. If its illegal to buy, cant you order it over the internet......

...i smoke so much that the drinks don't help me at all. Ive tried them and they all have failed me. I even stop a month before those 2 times i did the drink/detox method. You could pull lint off my sweater and test that and i will fail. no joke......Magnum synthetic urine always works for me. i even go to the test high. no joke, really i do.

but if there's no way of get'n that then i guess u only have 1 choice. detox.

good luck. i have a kit ready to ship to you if you like. $30. let me know if you want. I always have them on tap.:yummy:

Back
Top Bottom