Experience with the single seed center or any trusted bank seeds ?

thunder001

I want to buy some seeds but I am puzzled :helpsmilie:
I've tried buying some seeds from the attitude Refused my payement -_-
i have a mastercard nigga 100% safe why refused my payement and they took 2$ hhhh but They have perfect promotion and free seeds anyway
now want buy from another bank For example the single seed center (W-M-S)
Have ever bought from this site ! is safe,trusted ?
Is there another seeds bank is good ?

Re: Experience with the atittude SB ! the single seed center or any trusted bank seed

Read the card homie! I did the same thing, you need a card with your name on it. Those prepaid cards are good for in store purchases n that's bout it. I've ordered from attitude 6 times and they were awesome, just get stealth delivery its worth the $10. Now I'd recommend Herbie's because they offer seeds from the same breeders and if u follow 420 magazine you will see they are awesome people with generous hearts

Re: Experience with the atittude SB ! the single seed center or any trusted bank seed

I want to buy some seeds but I am puzzled :helpsmilie:
I've tried buying some seeds from the attitude Refused my payement -_-
i have a mastercard nigga <--WTF? 100% safe why refused my payement and they took 2$ hhhh but They have perfect promotion and free seeds anyway
now want buy from another bank For example the single seed center (W-M-S)
Have ever bought from this site ! is safe,trusted ?
Is there another seeds bank is good ?

Stick with the sponsors: Sponsors : 420 MAGAZINE ®
They're all legit companies with great customer service.

Read the card homie! I did the same thing, you need a card with your name on it. Those prepaid cards are good for in store purchases n that's bout it. I've ordered from attitude 6 times and they were awesome, just get stealth delivery its worth the $10. Now I'd recommend Herbie's because they offer seeds from the same breeders and if u follow 420 magazine you will see they are awesome people with generous hearts

The stealth and super stealth shipping options are both free last that I remember. The cost is in having to buy the insured shipping for guaranteed safe delivery.

Stick with the sponsors: Sponsors : 420 MAGAZINE ®
They're all legit companies with great customer service.

The stealth and super stealth shipping options are both free last that I remember. The cost is in having to buy the insured shipping for guaranteed safe delivery.

yupp thats right .. i compared my order from attitude and herbies and herbies was like 8 dollars more but i got like 6 more seeds than i would from attitude .

thanks guys :thumb:
I've watched 420M sponsors but I did not find my ultimate goal :straightface:
Looking for a good site Has a variety seeds like attitude and herbis ! (herbis shipping is not internationnal :/ I live in Morocco :rip: :confused: )
the single seed center W-M-S is good ?
i want buy
afghan kush ryder + blue dream + ak47 or northern light or black jack or another seeds
:rollit:

My boy ordered the seeds that I'm turning into his plants from Single Seed Centre and they were STEALTHY and FAST!!!! DEFINITELY be sending them as much business as possible!!! Buy more seeds than you need right now, if possible, because the ONE thing, is that shipping is $30 for GUARANTEED DELIVERY!!!

Nirvana Seeds or Herbies, both have been great. My preference is Nirvana, but I recently used Herbies and was happy with their service also.

Thanks 4 all friend !
I bought sweet mango seeds from GreenHouse
super shipment (10 days) and The most important thing that the company shipped to Morocco (morocco ? o_O ! ?? )
really today is my happy day !
i will buy some super lemon haze soon for grow outdoor but now i will try sweet mango for indoor :)
good luck 4 every1 !
:bong: :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom