Extraction with cfls?

Duff

:thumb: Hi guys this is my first post so go easy eh?
I'm completely new to this growing altogether and at the moment I have a few Mexican sativa plants going in my greenhouse and they seem to be ok although they're starting to get big they are around 4 feet tall and rising lol I've been reading the forums like mad trying to learn everything at once (not a good idea i know) there's so much to learn well I've decided to try indoor growing and am totally confused by all the different lights and fans and hydro etc etc so I sort of settled on an hps system until i read about cfls so my question is would i still need a fan to cool the closet down with a cfl system? and I only wanna grow no more than 4 plants at a time so can you advise as to the best cheap system? thanks!

Oh by the way I cut off a few of the low leaves as they where turning yellow and gave them to my missus and she smoked them and got stoned???? now these plants are nowhere near flowering I don't think so anyway so how is this possible?:peacetwo:

...I cut off a few of the low leaves as they where turning yellow and gave them to my missus and she smoked them and got stoned...how is this possible?

Getting stoned from smoking an old dead leaf with no resin is proof that Marijuana is magic.

how bigs your space?i grow in a gl60 2x2x5'3 using 14-23w cfls and it gets got in there if i dont have door open,or exhaust on with it all closed up cfls are great but they do produce heat when you start adding the watts good luck keep us updated

Back
Top Bottom