Faster Germ Period?

Khrystal_Lite

I've germinated seeds before, using moist paper towel and such, but i was wondering if there was any way to speed up this process. Keep in mind i'm doing this in an organic fashion, so no chemicals. Any ideas?

put the seeds in a cup with distiled water for about 24 hours then put them in the paper towel as you would regularly do if the seeds had not poped yet then when they pop put in your grow medium. Never touch with you hand seedlings once poped

awesome, so just place in de-chlorinated water for 24 hours, and continue process....why cant you handle seedlings with hands? would i possibly be damaging the root structure?

i found that if you use tweezers(everything always steralized)you can very gently pick the seed up and stick it in your cube

First let's make sure you actually get 'em to pop. Never use your fingers to touch seeds; that is how they dampen and fail. In a bowl or glass put 20 spoons of water in. Now 1 spoon of 3% hydrogen peroxide (drug store stuff). After a day use some of the water to dampen a paper towel. Put the towel on a small plate and cover it with another the same size. Put these on your modem. Check them every 8 hours. If you don't you WILL cook them. Should be ready in two days or less. Have had them pop the first day. Don't cook them.

Back
Top Bottom