Favorite 100% Sativa

100% Sativa is a relative term. Only a few seed sources that can supply that. Cannabiogen, The Real Seed Co., etc...

Even the legendary sativa Nevils Haze is only about 75% sativa. Stuff like SSH or SLH or Kali Mist is closer to 50% sativa. The few dispensaries I've visited, they label anything over 50% sativa is a "pure sativa". Durban is usually considered top shelf sativa, but most Durban lines are skunk hybrids. I have some Durban seeds now that I think are about 75% Durban 25% skunk. Highland Mexican x Blueberry is pretty good stuff. Some think it's an extreme sativa. It's probably at best 75% Sativa. DJ's Blueberry line has Afghan in it.

I can only personally speak about 3 current "100%" sativas. Punto Rojo, Mangobiche and Acapulco Gold and they are all great. They don'y have any of the "stoned" aspects of the high. The smells aren't quite as "loud" as the high grade hybrids but the smells and elevated highs are unique and worth the effort for me. Desperately wanting seeds from Thai, Kerala, Manipuri, African, Oaxacan.
Durban Poison, oh and just about ANYTHING on Ace seeds

My favorite pure sativa's in order of preference: Thai Stick, Hawaiian Blue, Burmese Highland, Vietnam Black, Panama Red, Colombian Gold, Swazi Gold, Malawi. All of which are more or less impossible to find these days unless grown yourself or you have lots of frequent flier miles available to cash in.

My favorite pure sativa's in order of preference: Thai Stick, Hawaiian Blue, Burmese Highland, Vietnam Black, Panama Red, Colombian Gold, Swazi Gold, Malawi. All of which are more or less impossible to find these days unless grown yourself or you have lots of frequent flier miles available to cash in.
Ace Seeds has Malawi and other kick ass Sativas

I really dig what the folks at Ace and The Real Seed Co. are doing to preserve and even improve some of the landrace heirloom strains and make them available to the masses. I have some killer Thai selections in early veg at the moment. I may start a journal once I put em' in flower.

I have a mother from a seed from the 90's. it's a burmese sativa. it's a horrible hog in the tent, and wasn't fun to deal with lol. I'm not sure if it's 100% or not tho. the breeder was the guy responsible for sour diesel ( Apparently ).

I've only grown 1 of them to finish so far, but I plan to do a tent full one day. the smoke was great and it was only my first time.

Back
Top Bottom