What is your favorite stage of a grow?

I am enjoying the flower stage. I tend to stand and stare at the 1st time miracle before me. Ahh She's a pretty girl. Getting kinda sticky and smelly though. lol.

That's an easy question for me, the best part of the grow is that day when they first pop there heads though the soil and say hello.. The whole progress from start 2 finish is great. A belive this magnifacent plant is the anser 2 a lot of problems. Peace and bud

I just love pot plants. I think they are beautiful. But my favorite time is when they first start to flower. I've got a Pakistan Ryder Auto at four weeks, its really doing well. This is my first Auto and it shows promise. I have four other plants 3 Indica, and 1 Sativa. I am letting them veg while the Auto is finishing. Started the auto first to give it a two week head start. I have not had a really good Sativa for a long time, so am really keeping my eye on this beauty. Am working hard to make these the best I've ever grown.

I have some leaves that are curling up along the edges. I think it's because I've sprayed them and there under a HID light. Would be grateful for feedback!

This is a little soon to say since it's my first grow, but since I live in a warmer area of Cali and its never snowed here, when I get into later part of bloom and walk in and see the frost on them like snow, that will be my favorite part.

Every part is cool if you really love your plants, but my two favorite (I'm hard pressed to pick one over the other really) is cloning, the whole creating new life thing is awesome (especially if you're single and don't have kids, this is almost better ;) ).

And of course, the last 2 weeks or so of flower, right on thru to harvest. Watching the buds hit ripeness, get their blues/purples/reds... juuust amazing. Only thing I've witnessed in nature that amazed me as much is the aurora borealis from up in AK. :grinjoint: (the actual northern lights, not the strain... lol)

Most people here seem to love flowering or harvest the best, and who can blame them? But I have to say my favourite part is the established vegetative growth phase. This is when I can really get to know what my girls are all about, and teach them how to grow in different shapes and sizes. The plants are open to almost any kind of experimentation and manipulation at this stage!
:morenutes:

Hi mate.. Well honestly id have to say that i love every stage of growing. I love watching em sprout then the thumb leaves opening and the first true leaves appearing. During veg is also good if youre training your plant, its almost like a part time job in essence!, making ur girl strong enuf to hold her heads up later on. Then when the buds start filling the stems its MAJIK watching them build into big nuggets stinky as hell, and yes of course - HARVEST TIME!!!! Love the resin collecting while trimming too its awsum. So yeah Thats me and my weed! Good luk and Happy Harvesting;)

I love all stages of the grow because each is so interesting and intricate, but I would have to say my favorite is late flowering/ripening when your just about to harvest, but deciding to give it an extra day or 2...

I love the whole process. From seed to harvest is so fun and rewarding. Knowing that I can grow a plant from a seed that will give me hours of enjoyment during and after the grow.

I just wish the Gov would chill so we could display our grows like I can do with my roses and Lillies.

My first grow and I'm loving every part of it. Week 3 of flowering so the excitement is getting to be a little intense. What fun this is

Wow,I feel so bad that I never got back to this thread so my apologies to all and after the read thru I see most enjoy the entire process which I hope equates to better loved plants which in turn will love you back! Thanks for the sharing :Namaste:

I love it when the first white hairs show me I have a female and watching the first month of them start to cluster. When the seed pops up through the soil is awesome too. It's like having a baby. A plant is born.. Awww, how cute is she, she looks just like her mother..

Peak flower, right before things start to turn, I call it the third stage of flower, usually about week 6-7 for most indoor strains. Everything should have been pushed right to it's peak. Even after three decades, it's still to this day almost an orgasmic feeling when I get it near perfect. When I know that I have pushed that plant or strain right to the edge of it's max potential. It's almost like making love to a good woman in slow motion.
It takes time lot's of hard work and lot's of trial and error to get to that point where everything is dam near perfect for both you the plant and hopefully your old lady. When it all happens it's rewards are truly an awesome feeling of satisfaction.

HBF

Wow that's kinda tough. I think my fav. is when my cuts are ready and i cup them!
I like that period "first 2-3 weeks I use clear cups so I can watch the root development"

I grow auto and my fav part of the grow is around 24 days in, when they start to explode in size and grow 3-6cm in a day. I grow in soil and like the move the pots around to make light is spread even. Nothing beats smoking a honey blunt and playing with your plants.
Im about 4-5 days from harvest on 3x Fast and Vast and 1x Pakistan Ryder free from herbies. This is the boring part for me, just waiting and nothing much happening waiting for tichs to amber up a little more and flushing. Smells amazing :)

This is a really good post my friend! :thumb: I'm in late veg on my 1st grow so I can't really say. But as far as I've gotten into my grow, I can see why people have picked the recent stages that my gals have gone through, really fun post to read, keep em' coming guys!!!

Back
Top Bottom