Feeding?

Snoffy

Hi
These's Skunk and Gorilla are now 17 days old, they seem to have slowed growing in height ( 8 inches at moment) a little and have started filling out a bit. I keep them in the house over night and put them in the greenhouse during the day. Not really sure what to expect as have never grown anything before. they have been planted in straight Compost and nothing added. should or do i need to start feeding them?? if so what would be recommended to give them? im in UK so not sure whats on the market.

Many thanks

Snoffy

Attachments

• 20200519_104930.jpg
    20200519_104930.jpg
    266.8 KB · Views: 19
  • 20200519_104924.jpg
    20200519_104924.jpg
    297.2 KB · Views: 18
  • 20200519_104913.jpg
    20200519_104913.jpg
    352.6 KB · Views: 17
They are looking good and you shouldn’t need to feed them for a bit. Not knowing what is in the compost, it’s hard to say if it has everything they need but atm they are looking like they are doing well in it.

Being an organic grower in Canada, not sure what to tell you in regards to feeds, but a lot of growers here are using Mega Crop which seems simple to use and effective if it is available in the UK.

I am actually trying MC on an Auto, just out of curiosity and because I got a 500g sample for free lol Using it in a pot of buffered coco coir and the plant seems to be doing as well as any of my organic grown girls.

They are looking good and you shouldn’t need to feed them for a bit. Not knowing what is in the compost, it’s hard to say if it has everything they need but atm they are looking like they are doing well in it.

Being an organic grower in Canada, not sure what to tell you in regards to feeds, but a lot of growers here are using Mega Crop which seems simple to use and effective if it is available in the UK.

I am actually trying MC on an Auto, just out of curiosity and because I got a 500g sample for free lol Using it in a pot of buffered coco coir and the plant seems to be doing as well as any of my organic grown girls.

Thank you very much for your reply :) thought i would check what was in my compost, doesn't really say apart from 40% to 70% Peat? buy hey, there growing. have just found "Mega Crop" is available here too, so will look into it

Thanks

I would bet that you are in a 40% peat / compost potting soil. That stuff is good for starting plants in but it absolutely doesn't have what the plants need for the long term. I like the Megacrop idea... that should get you through just fine, and I would start using it at the veg rate immediately so as to jump start the growth of these plants. Good luck! :peace::love:

I would bet that you are in a 40% peat / compost potting soil. That stuff is good for starting plants in but it absolutely doesn't have what the plants need for the long term. I like the Megacrop idea... that should get you through just fine, and I would start using it at the veg rate immediately so as to jump start the growth of these plants. Good luck! :peace::love:
Thanking you very much :) will get some ordered :)

Back
Top Bottom