Felt Pots White Mold On Outside Organic

1ofaKind

Hello,

I have a very happy, healthy garden!

But today, I looked down and saw a lot of white on the outside of the 7 gal smart felt pots.

I just started using OregonismXL tea from Roots.

Mostly organic ferts, inoculated soil, budswell.

But the HV fan is on at all times, as are a couple smaller fans. Guess I need more fans...

Do I need to address this issue? Will this transfer to the plant? bud?

IMG_117732.JPG
IMG_117637.JPG

We have had that white stuff on our fabic pots in the past and have not been bothered by it. As we feed as organic as we can just figured it was salts or something leaching from the soil.. Happy Growing .

Thanks, guys. Guess I'll let it ride.

From my research is was ectofungi? mycorrhizae in the Oregonism, which some people online claim does not belong in cannabis tea.... but its made by Roots, one of the most respected names??? They claim ecto does not grow on cannabis roots, so it drows on the pot...

But if you guys had the white on your pots and were not adding fungi, I'll take your work that its salts.

Sure looks like some kind of organism, though.

I never bother testing the runoff. I treat the tea and waterings to be at 6.5, so I never worry about it.

I was freaked out at first, too, but I feel okay with it now that other people are saying its normal.

I guess with the tea I was suppose to make a small 1 liter vessel, and then add a teaspoon of that to the 5 gal bucket, not a direct tsp into the bucket? The directions are not clear.

I heard on the news today the battle over hydro counting as organic. Not about cannabis, but plants in general. Interesting debate.

Back
Top Bottom