Female or male?

Jazz Kiwi

I had what looked like 3 white hairs coming outta a little bulb shaped thing where the branches met the stem. Broke one of the tops off and was forced to top down one node :/. I think this is a female but now I'm not as sure as I dont have white hairs to look at. Here is the one pic I have I can get more of you need them.

Can't tell....to early.....you will have to wait. That almost looks like a new shoot.

Don't stress.....they take time to mature no matter if male or female....

Can't tell....to early.....you will have to wait. That almost looks like a new shoot.

Don't stress.....they take time to mature no matter if male or female....
New shoots can just grow like that? I thought only nodes were the new shoots? They are almost a month and 2 weeks not showing many preflowers is that normal?

New shoots can just grow like that? I thought only nodes were the new shoots? They are almost a month and 2 weeks not showing many preflowers is that normal?

Sometimes they grow quite strange after being topped.

If you have auto-flowering, they may not show up to 8 weeks. If you have photoperiod, it may be longer. You didn't say what kind they were. Stress can also slow down the process.....

I will say, it is not normal, but that doesn't mean they are male. It's more than likely due to environment, and they are not ready to flower yet, for whatever reason.

Also, some strains do not take to topping well or any other kind of stress. That looks to be a sativa, by its node spacing and leaves. (or at least a sativa dominant), They can be picky.

Just keep the environment right, and the plant happy, she will show you when she is ready.

Back
Top Bottom