Feminized Bubba Kush: My First Grow Journal

Greens16

Hi everybody, I've had my eye on this forum for some time now and have finally decided to join. I have a handful of grows under my belt and I would just like to start keeping up with them, as well as, hopefully, get some pointers from the skilled growers of this site.

So to begin, I have some Feminized Bubba kush seeds that I have popped. Rotation one I will be running one Bubba Kush from seed in a 5 gallon DWC bubble bucket. The other is a Tangie strain I picked up as a clone while I was in Northern California.
For now I have a walkin closet space I will be dedicating to be a veg room. In the future I plan to purchase a 4x4 or 5x5 flower tent when my first rotation hits that stage. For now I'm running 2 300 watt mars hydro led until I can get a Florescent to cover the buckets.
420-magazine-mobile286087021.jpg

This is the set up I'm starting with.

420-magazine-mobile766708445.jpg

The one on the left is the tangie strain, the one on the left is another bubba Kush seed I've popped that I may mother. I have not decided yet.
Any constructive criticism welcomed. Thank you, and I'm excited to learn!

Re: Feminized Bubba Kush- My First Grow Journal

420-magazine-mobile1958768444.jpg

This is the bubba Kush. She is about 2 weeks old. I will be running consuiuer nutrients a and b grow from advanced.

An update******* Been fighting with the tempature of my room, so I have installed an exhaust fan through the ceiling. Temps are now stabalizing between 82-86 degrees F

420-magazine-mobile1500730140.jpg

Week3- the Bubba kush are looking great. Root development on the DWC bucket is coming along. The tangie strain was not something I wanted to hang on to so she is gone. I picked up a blue dream, and strawberry cough clone from a local nursery. I replaced the leds with an air cooled 1000w hps.
Planning to do 2 plants per cycle. 2 veg 2 flower. Harvest every 1 months. This will be my first attempt at a SCROG. Any help is greatly appreciated! I also have a 2x2 veg box set up outside the closet when I decide to flower, the closet will be that room, the 2x2 will be the veg room.
420-magazine-mobile1514042990.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1661040930.jpg
420-magazine-mobile931923208.jpg
420-magazine-mobile362552591.jpg
420-magazine-mobile114831278.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom