Bubba Kush - First Time Grow

Re: Bubba Kush First Time Grow

IMG_240721.jpg
IMG_240423.jpg
IMG_240325.jpg
IMG_240222.jpg

What's up guys, it's been a while!
My ladies are currently about to finish week 3 of flower and I like the way they are looking! They hardly stretched at all the first 2 weeks and as of the past week has started forming 'budlets' all over.

From watching a lot of youtube videos on training and reading a lot of threads about increasing yields I can guess I'm not really going to yield that much, which is ok! I certainly wish I trained a lot more earlier on so I could have gotten a nice canopy. Oh well.

Also, I picked up another 300w LED on black friday! The deal was too good so now i basically have one 300w LED per plant. I started doing that week or so into flower with the hopes of increased yields.

I have also stopped using Dyna-gro Grow and now use Dyna-gro bloom. Honestly I can't really tell if the nutrients do anything but I'm gonna keep feeding them. The plants are drinking a lot more too. I have been feeding each a gallon of nutes a week but now i'm gonna have to add a smaller watering somewhere.

As always all advice and critique is appreciated. Thanks!

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Re: Bubba Kush First Time Grow

IMG_0036142.jpg
IMG_0035142.jpg
IMG_0034155.jpg

What's up guys?

Firstly my my plants only have a couple more days until they reach 9 weeks which is how long they are suppose to run. I am getting a loupe so I know exactly when to harvest. I am going to flush today as well.

Now for the sadder news. Remember that new light I was all pumped for? Yeah, well it killed one of the plants. Like I was gone for a week and when I came back it was decimated. Leaves all curled up brown and yellow. While the other plant looked gorgeous. I gave them the exact same nutrients, water, ect and the soil pH were the same so it must have been the light.

What do you guys think? Do the buds look good and bubba kush like? I'll update when I harvest.

Kind of looks like a bit of nitrogen toxicity fox farms ocean stuff is a "rich soil" you wouldn't of needed any nutrients for at least 6 weeks after transplant. Flush/straight water for now on they will use up all the nutrients in the soil as well as the leafs. You can tell from the "clawing" of the leaf ends I would cut all nutrients and just water till harvest.

I guess that explain why the leaves haven't turned yellow yet. Will this have any affect on the smoke even though I did a flush? I expected that after I flushed the leaves would quickly start to yellow. It hasn't been long so i guess we will see.

Do you have topmax??
Yes they will start to yellow in the next week. Yes I does effect flavor a bit but since you are using an organic nutrient it won't be horrible but a longer cure should help with flavor. If you keep it flushing for maybe an extra week you should be ok.

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom