FFOF and WATER

Oldsmoker1960

Dose anyone know the Ph of FFOF right out of the bag. Tested my tap water it was 7.6, Aquafina 6.0 thats what i use. good or bad, i have a rapitest ph meter it said FFOF was 7.0 is this good or bad, tested may tap and aquafina water with API Aquarium ph test kit from Wal-Mart 6.00. Going to get Milph600 soon, any reply welcome :grinjoint::thanks:

Dose anyone know the Ph of FFOF right out of the bag. Tested my tap water it was 7.6, Aquafina 6.0 thats what i use. good or bad, i have a rapitest ph meter it said FFOF was 7.0 is this good or bad, tested may tap and aquafina water with API Aquarium ph test kit from Wal-Mart 6.00. Going to get Milph600 soon, any reply welcome :grinjoint::thanks:

Never measure FFOF right out of the bag but I do know that sometimes PH issues arrise from it requiring dolomite lime to be added to the mix. I've recently switched to Roots organic 707 formula soil. It has less peat added. they replaced some of it with coir instead.
ph of 7 is 100% neutral. Cannabis likes slightly acidic soil. I try to keep my PH somewhere around 6.2 or 6.3 in soil grows.
Read this:
What is pH?

Back
Top Bottom