First Ever Grow - AutoFlower In Soil

acob0

Hi everybody,

This is my first time growing weed, or even a plant, so any advice would be welcome :thanks:

I am currently 2 weeks into growing my autoflower in a very homemade growbox (located outside because it needs to stay secret), I dont know the specific strain though I do know it's an autoflower. I am using two 25w CFLs (6500k) on a 22/2 schedule, the soil is JaneCo Lightmix and the nutrients are Biogrow with an NPK of 4-3-6. I have no active ventilation though there are quite a few holes in the box and I made two big holes on the top and bottom so hopefully there is some passive ventilation due to the heat of the lights.

I have a couple of basic questions,

Should I already use the nutrients? The instructions on the soil recomends starting after 3 weeks though I have already used the nutes twice. Should I continue with the nutes or just use water untill the third week?

Should I change my light schedule to 24/0? This would also help keep the plant warm as the growbox is outside and the temperature drops to about 10ºC when the light is off.

When flowering starts I have a choice between using the CFLs or getting two 100W halogens 2700k. The spectrum is definitely better but Ive heard a lot of negative things about halogens. What should I choose?

All replies are appreciated

Here are some pics of the setup and the plant:
20131120_111515_resized_1.jpg
20131120_111446_resized_1.jpg
20131120_111422_resized_1.jpg

i like that closet! im new here, i think i need 50 posts before i can have a journal so im just saying hello, i hope im doing this right, i want to follow some journals before i start my own, thank you

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom