NewWallStreet - Soil - 2015 - 1st Growing Ever

newws

Dear people of this great community,
I am getting ready for my first growing. Thanks to all ya, I problly quadruple my chances of success by just being here, learning and having a place to ask a question. I would like to write here a few questions I have for my first growth.

I will be growing indoor, soil I have found this K - potground. With minerals for growing special plants as my friend says. :)

Climate in the city that i live in, in Serbia is humid subtropical climate which is warmer variant of continental climate. Winters are very snowy(up to -13 celsius) which made my childhood great, and summer is very humid, hot as hell sometimes even above 35 celsius, which also made great memories to my childhood.

Now the equipment I will be using.

Medium GrowBox 90x50x160cm with light holders, spaces for ventilation, cables and filter holders.
Standard highlyreflect aluminum reflector with E40 throat.
Easy-Roller Brackets
Bulb MH 250w
Bulb HPS 250w
Ballast 250W
Φ100 Turbo Fan - The fan is placed together with a filter on top of the box so lets hot air out.
Carbon Filter φ100
Do you think I need to add anything to this? Or can I go for my first hand with this equipment. I will set it up in a few days and post pics. :D

The strain I would go for is Barneys Pineapple Chunk Feminised and Sweet Red Poison Autoflowering Feminised. Why? IDK, just like them. Do you think this is ok for first time?

I really appriciate the time you take to answare these q's, so Ill try to noob as least as possible.
Thank you all again!
And happy growing! :thanks:

Look into the grow build thread. Specifically the micro I'm not to familiar with that small. But the equipment to size ratio sounds good. What is your plan for nutes.

Dutty my friend, sorry for answering this late. I have been lurking trough posts of micro growing just like you told me, learning about sog/scrog and such. I have an option to get better eq for a bit more money. The box is 1x1x1.8m and the lights are 400w insted of 250w. So ill have to wait for a day or two more to see if I can afford that bigger equipment. Hope I will. Also I made a choice to get Heavyweight Fast & Vast autoflowering feminised seeds to start out with those. I contacted company to ask for the amount of plants I should have per square meter to get the yield they specified and they asnwered me with great support. So I will order those also in a day or two. Thank you for dropping in, I appriciate it a lot! Also I am over your garden thread on daily basis. Such great work man.

Subbed :)
The 400 over the 250 will make a big difference. I ran with a 400hps for ages and did ok!! Anyway best of luck!

Thanks Light Addict! I know, thats why I really want to get those 400hps. I don't know when will be the next time I will be able to invest in growing room again.

Hey guys I hope your having a great day, or night if you are on the other side of the globe. Any way I have been delaying my first growth because my mom has this illness and I have spent all time and money on some med's and stuff for her health. Now I'm back on 0$ but I will be hopefully making money for my setup, since I skipped the 250hps which is good because those lights are not so strong and I wouldn't have money for mams, I am planning to get 400hpw equipment and start growing ASAP.
Happy growing guys, and no metter what keep smiling.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom