Is this equipment any good?

newws

First of all I hope this is not a wrong section to ask this question. So, as I stated I come from a very poor country, I really want to invest as much as possible, but sometimes I just have to eat some food. Anyway, I can obtain this equipment described below, from a friend of mine for about 60 euros, he went for the better stuff and want to sell this.
The list:
Size - Medium GrowBox 90x50x160cm with light holders, spaces for ventilation, cables and filter holders.
tandard highlyreflect aluminum reflector with E40 throat.
Easy-Roller Brackets
Bulb MH 250w
Bulb HPS 250w
Ballast 250W
Φ100 Turbo Fan - The fan is placed together with a filter on top of the box so lets hot air out.
Carbon Filter φ100
The timer for lights and fans

Is this stuff any good?
Thank you in advance, for the answers.

Re: Is this eq any good?

Depends how many hours the globes and carbon filter have done, but they're consumables that you will have to replace eventually anyway. I don't know what 60euros is in Australia but I'd say grab it and get growing :thumb:

Thanks Mr. Wobbler. He told me it was only used for one cycle of growth. Two moths I think.

I just looked up 60 euros for conversion, follow him home :)
it's a bargain, you have a good friend.
Good luck and happy growing.
Cheers

Thank you very much. Really. He is a good friend. Was around in every need.
All the best in 2015!

Thank you very much. Really. He is a good friend. Was around in every need.
All the best in 2015!

I have a similar setup (400w though) that I bought new and it has cost me a little over $200 so far. Not included soil and nutes. Thats about 167 Euros, so I'd pay the guy the money and count your blessings!! :goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom