First Grow - Green Crack - Advice Welcome - Thank You Everyone

YoshiTokes420

Soiless mix with the 3 part nutrient's. I have a pH tester and a tester for ppm and I've been using distilled water with cal mag. I have a 4x4 tent that is 84" tall, 6" inline fan bringing air into the tent and a 8" inline fan connected through my hood pulling warm air out. I have a oscillating fan that blow on all three plants. Temps stay around 77 at the top of the plants. They are 21 days old today and seem to look ok. The seeds are green crack feminized from a Canadian seed bank. I'm using a 400w mh light about 20" away or so. They are only about 6" tall and have 5 nodes but I topped the 5th and its growing in nicely. I'd just like advice. Pics on my profile from about 7 days to 14 days. Thank you so much.

:420:

Re: (First grow) GREEN CRACK Please help me along the way, thank you everyone in adva

20161028_143828.jpg
20161028_143820.jpg
20161028_143754.jpg
20161028_143713.jpg
1477265384214.jpg

I need current pics but the lights are off. They are much bigger now.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Sorry everyone. A lot has happened since then. I have pictures to upload just gotta figure out how again. Things are looking ok but I have a lot of questions.

420-magazine-mobile1738218349.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1267589794.jpg
420-magazine-mobile209793824.jpg
420-magazine-mobile657667422.jpg

Is my 600w mh too far or to close, I made the mistake of being so close last time and the plants were so bushy it was hard to trim and make sure it was open enough for good light penetration. I'm still learning. The purple afghan from dinafem are feminized but growing slow and weird. All my plants got a good watering with cal mag and pH of 6.0 and now they all look to be getting light light green. Thank you everyone for the help.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Is this grow still alive?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

Can you move it from abandoned lol thank you

What happens if all my fan leaves yellow and basically die before its ready to harvest. Ill post pics soon.

How did this grow turn out?

Back
Top Bottom